Home About Me My Faith Contact Me Work with Me PR Mummy from the Heart

Monday 21 March 2011

Review - Boots Baby Sensitive Bath Range

For about the last month we have been using the Boots Sensitive Baby range of bath products for bath time with the girls.  They are not babies by any means now but at nearly 4 years one of them still has very sensitive skin and thus baby products are still always very much a feature of our bathroom.  I have used many baby specific bath products over the years but never yet the Boots own brand ones so this was a new trial for us.

I have to say I was very pleased with the products in general, the bubble bath and shampoo are both generous and provide a good foam without being irritating at all to my little ones skin.  There are no strong odours or colours either. At £1.99 for 400ml, I am pleased with the value for money factor too.  of course being Boots you also get Advantage points which is a bit of a bonus.  I always save mine for some make-up when I feel in need of a treat!


We also used the all over body lotion which was a little on the runny side for my liking, but it did go on well and was absorbed quickly so it was not really a problem.  The girls felt very grown up (like Mummy) having their lotion after bath, they are normally only used to aqueous cream!

We were also provided with a little elephant shaped natural sponge, which the girls fought over!  It is the type that drys out and goes hard and then softens with warm water. It is a beautiful soft sponge which the girls enjoyed using themselves.

All in all I would recommend the Boots baby sensitive bath range and will happily purchase the products again for my family.

Here is what Boots say about the range -
Newborn skin is especially delicate and can be prone to sensitivity and dryness. The Boots Baby Sensitive range has been developed by Boots Baby skincare experts in consultation with a leading dermatologist, to produce the mildest and gentlest product for your baby's skin. There are some great value products in the range which help to prevent irritation before bed time. Each product will help to leave skin soft and smooth, and is suitable for all sensitive and dry skin conditions. The products are specially formulated to be 100% colour and fragrance-free, hypo-allegenic and dermatologically tested.

Ohh just received an email to say that Boots are offering 3 for 2 on thousands of baby products from 4th April to 3rd May so an even better reason to buy!

This is a review post.  I was sent 4 items from the range to review and use. I have reported honestly how I found the products and have not been instructed what to write.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment, I will respond real soon. Mich x