Home About Me My Faith Contact Me Work with Me PR Mummy from the Heart

Thursday 21 February 2013

Review: UGG Ladies Slippers

I was really pleased to be able to bring a smile to my Mums face last week, she has been going though a really tough year and a pair of beautiful slippers aren't going to solve the sadness of her losing her Mum but they certainly help in the physical comfort stakes.

I was sent a pair of UGG Australia women's scuffette II ladies slippers for my Mum. They retail for £70 and are a beautiful lightweight but durable suede slippers with super soft sheepskin lining and a cork infused rubber outsole. These slippers make your feet feel so snug it is untrue, I nearly did not hand the slippers over after trying them on!

These slippers are available in sizes 3 - 9 and I would suggest you need to order them a little larger than you normally wear them, especially if you like a bit of room in your slippers.

When the slippers arrived with me they were beautifully boxed and even the receipt was in a conqueror bonded envelope, there was no mistaking that UGG really are the creme de la creme. If you wish to use the express delivery service, there is no cost for this and your order will arrive within 2-3 days of the order being placed. Delivery is by DPD courier and you will need to sign on arrival. If you cannot receive a weekday delivery you can request special delivery on a Saturday and the cost for this is £13.95. There are free returns for exchange or refund so you have total peace of mind when ordering from the UGG Australia website.
Mum tells me she has already been showing and telling her friends about her UGG slippers and she has some envious friends now but she also said that the slippers have been really comfy and she is enjoying wearing them.
I have never owned a pair of UGG's myself but having spent time looking through the website I have found there is a real variety of styles and materials available. My particular favourite at the moment are the Lo Pro Short Perf and at £125 I think they represent good value too.


Disclosure: I was sent these slippers free of charge for the purpose of this review. I have not been instructed what to write and I remain honest.

1 comment:

  1. Oooh they look like they would be love on a foot :-)

    Only been a slipper wearing the last couple of years but totally converted!

    You are a very good daughter handing those over x x x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment, I will respond real soon. Mich x