Home About Me My Faith Contact Me Work with Me PR Mummy from the Heart

Sunday 8 September 2013

Review: Lego Lunchboxes


JJ has been Lego mad since as early as I can remember, first it was Duplo and then it quickly developed to little Lego as he calls it, so as soon as he saw that Lego were producing storage products he wanted some, at first he got some large Lego brick storage boxes for sorting all his Lego pieces into and more recently he has been hassling me that he needs (not wants but needs you understand) a Lego lunchbox.

He will be super pleased when he finds out that Store have sent him one, but he won't find that out for a while as I have squirrelled it away for Christmas, yes I'm a mean Mummy! Before storing it away I had to give it a good run and see how good it is, so I enjoyed my pink Lego brick pack lunch when I was out and about last week.

The Lego lunchboxes come in a range of colours and I received one for each of my children, so I have a yellow, red and light pink, they are all good strong colours. The plastic feels sturdy and is dishwasher safe, which is really important to me. The lid lifts straight off from the bottom and you have to hold onto the bottom quite tight to do this, I think my kids will all be OK with this but it might be a bit tough for a younger child as there hands are not as big. I did find it loosened a little after the first use and run through the dishwasher though, which was good, I hasten to add that it was still a good fit and wont be falling off any time soon though.


The dimensions for the Lego lunchbox are 7.5cm x 10cm x 20cm. They fit nicely inside the kids lunchbags that we use and they are big enough to fit a sandwich and snacks inside. Or if you are one of these super mums and you do the fashionable Bento lunches then they would make fabulous boxes for those as you can buy additional small Lego bricks for storing snacks like nuts, veg sticks and raisins. These will definitely have to be my next purchase, they are too cute!

At Store the Lego lunch box retails for £9.00, the larger mini-box for £3.00 and the smallest mini-box for £2.00. There is also a fabulous matching Lego head drinking bottle which is £9.00 as well.

I do like my Lego lunchboxes as I know the kids will be thrilled and I suspect their friends will be a little envious but at the end of the day it has to be said they are just a plastic box and you are paying for the Lego design.

If you fancy ordering a Lego lunchbox or anything else for that matter from Store then why not use the code CUST-2364 for free delivery.



Disclosure: I received 3 lunchboxes for the purpose of this review. I have not been instructed what to write and I remain honest.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the kind review Michelle, we LOVE our range of LEGO products too...I was going to pass on a free delivery code to your readers but you beat me to it!!!

    Given our business name of STORE is so generic I hope you don't mind me posting that our online shop can be viewed at
    www.APlaceForEverything.co.uk
    where we also have a range of seriously large LEGO brick shaped toy boxes

    Thanks again
    Simon

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment, I will respond real soon. Mich x