Home About Me My Faith Contact Me Work with Me PR Mummy from the Heart

Sunday 13 April 2014

A great night out at Cineworld


I have to share with you about the bargain night out that Cineworld have launched. It's called Take 2 and it is fabulous, I kid you not. I let out a whoop when I found out about it.

Two adults can go to their local Cineworld on a Thursday night and see a film which is not the newest release but one just a few months old that was a box office hit and you might have missed. The cost for the two tickets is just £10 (if you book online, or £11.10 if you pay as you arrive) and you will also receive a regular popcorn and two small drinks included in that price. I can't even begin to work out how much of a saving this is, it is massive.

Don't worry that the films might not be ones you want to see, they totally are.  Recently there has been Gravity and then American Hustle and showing this Thursday is 12 Years A Slave, which if I had not already seen it in February I would definitely be taking my husband to see. I highly recommend it if you have not seen it yet, hard hitting and moving,



The great thing is that at £10 for the night out for both of us we can actually afford to pay a babysitter and have a night out together. Or really it is the perfect deal for sharing with a girlfriend too, what a great cheap night at just £5.00 each.

I really hope this deal catches on and Cineworld keeps it up long-term. I'm avidly waiting to see what will be showing on Thursday 24th as I think I can get a babysitter!  There are some good ones lined up, like The Wolf of Wall Street, The Book Thief and Non Stop.

Well done Cineworld!!

Disclosure: Cineworld are offering my family complimentary tickets for a movie. They have not instructed me what to write and I remain honest.

1 comment:

  1. This sounds brilliant! We recently went to the cinema for the first time in a long while and we almost walked away once we saw the price so I'll definitely be checking out their take 2 offer :) x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment, I will respond real soon. Mich x