Home About Me My Faith Contact Me Work with Me PR Mummy from the Heart

Thursday 3 April 2014

PG Tips: Fruit,Herbal and Green Teas


I was very pleased to be sent some of the new pyramid teabags from PG Tips.  I received a small box of 20 teabags of three different flavours- Peppermint, Red Berries and Mandarin Orange Green tea.  I do like different flavour teas but I have to be honest I rarely drink them, the classic builders variety is my tea of choice.

However I'm looking to try and shift some weight at the moment and any changes that I can make to help drop my calorie intake are very welcome. Whilst my tea without sugar is not that calorific, the chocolate or biscuit that I have with it are!  The great thing is that when I drink a herbal, fruit or green tea I have no desire to have anything sweet with it.

Out of the three I was sent the Mandarin Orange Green tea is probably my favourite but all three were very drinkable and at £1.00 for a box of 20 they are good value too.

Some fruit teas I have had before have had great colour but then lacked any real taste and this is not the case with these PG tips bags, they give a good but delicate flavour. This could be due to the pyramid tea bag shape which PG tips say allow a better infusion.


There are five different flavour combinations of fruit and herbal teas and a further five green tea blends, you can see them all over here. I think these teabags are worth checking out and I'll happily buy them again.


Disclosure: I was sent the tea bags and a small gift as a thanks for reviewing these tea bags. I have not been instructed what to write and I remain honest.

1 comment:

  1. Saw you tweet tea on twitter and had to stop over! I love to have a mix of tea, I feel so much better for adding in herb or fruit tea's into the mix and lemon slices and hot water too!

    Agree you don't want a biscuit with a fruit/herb tea, strange but true! Also great left to go cold then chilled! Both Bex and Oscar enjoy them too so maybe your three will as well! x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment, I will respond real soon. Mich x